Daxx is looking for a Senior Magento 2 Developer to join the Audere team.
About the client
Audere Commerce Limited digitalizes the sales and service processes of companies that sell B2B. We use Magento to build the digital equivalent of the companies’ top-performing sales and service people and excel at automating buyer journeys. We have a specific focus on making life easier for our customers and our customers’ customer.
About the project
Our projects all start with a common set of requirements and features, and we’re actively building and maintaining a Magento-based product to deliver this rapidly at the outset, and extend/add to it with different customer needs over time. There will be work on this project, as well as bespoke Magento development work for custom client requirements – commonly system integration and business process automation.
- Working with account management and the engineering team to capture new requirements as user stories
- Providing estimates for implementing user stories, with a balance between technical possibilities and commercial realities
- Turning user stories into working solutions
- Writing training for user stories
- Deploying user stories on development and live environments
- Debugging issues with user stories if the feedback is raised
- Experience with Magento 2 (across versions 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3)
- Experience in business process automation
- Experience in system integration
- Strong problem-solving ability
Will be a plus
- Experience in general Linux system administration
- Experience in Magento 1
- Experience with Symfony and similar PHP frameworks
- Experience with Angular, or PWA’s
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.