Daxx is looking for a Magento 2 Developer to join Omnyfy team in Kyiv.
About the project:
Omnyfy is a web software company that has developed a powerful PaaS (Platform As A Service) Multi-Vendor Marketplace Offering.
Founded in 2017, Omnyfy has spent several years developing an initial product offering for omni-channel marketplaces (think physical, mobile and web-based commerce) which has seen significant and growing adoption with enterprise and SME clients in Australia and overseas.
- Join our core Marketplace applications development team to create powerful multi-vendor commerce solutions using our Omnymart – multi-vendor, marketplace solution built for Magento 2x
- Create modules that power complex marketplace functionalities
- Implement innovative solutions including multi-channel solutions with Mobile Apps, POS and application integrations for some of Australia’s largest enterprises
- Create stunning marketplaces for product and service providers, working with our design team and talented front-end specialists
- Work with cutting edge payment solutions for multi-vendor payments, disbursements, and eWallets including crypto and FIAT payments
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with Magento 2 – you will need to show us live examples of your work, stores that you have built and modules/extensions that you have developed
- You need to be a gun coder with a deep understanding of PHP and relevant frameworks such as Symfony and Falcon
- Strong knowledge of deployment architecture – ideally with AWS
- Experience with agile development, sprints and the ability to manage your development time well
- Always want to improve your code and your implementations – we’re building a product not just single one-off implementations and we’re constantly looking to improve our code and application quality.
- Be open to feedback and design inputs and understand how to manage clients both internal and external
- Magento Certified Developer Preferred
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.