Daxx is looking for a Magento 2 Front-End Developer to join the Omnyfy team.
Omnyfy is a web software company that has developed a powerful PaaS (Platform As A Service) Multi-Vendor Marketplace Offering.
Founded in 2017, Omnyfy has spent several years developing an initial product offering for omni-channel marketplaces (think physical, mobile and web-based commerce) which has seen significant and growing adoption with enterprise and SME clients in Australia and overseas.
- Join Omnyfy’s Core Engineering and Delivery team to implement marketplaces for a wide -array of clients using Omnyfy’s PaaS multi-vendor marketplace solution for Magento 2
- You will be required to apply front-end UI / themes to the pre-deployed marketplace, ensuring the theme is applied perfectly in accordance with the UI specification and designs supplied via Figma
- Test and verify the UI theme using the required browsers / device criteria
- Work with our testing team in Ukraine to test and verify the UI for the marketplace
- Create new UI for modules as these are developed
- Apply the theme directly onto the Marketplace Platform (Magento 2 core)
- At least 2 years of experience implementing themes and Responsive User Interface for Magento 2 – you will need to show us live examples of your work, stores that you have built and modules / extensions that you have developed
- Strong experience in Knockout JS
- Experience in LESS
- Very good knowledge of Magento 2 UI components including Widgets / Blocks and Pages
- Strong UX philosophy to ensure that the management of the components is simplified and allows customers to easily content manage the different blocks and sections on the marketplace.
Will be a plus:
- Magento 2 Certification
- Full-Stack Developer
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips to the US
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.