Daxx is looking for Python/Malware Engineer to join the Cybellum team in Kyiv.
We are a cybersecurity company, that develops an automatic vulnerability detection platform for
the automotive and IoT industries. We are looking for senior Python developers and binary
research professionals for helping us to enhance our technology for embedded architectures.
- Designing complex reusable custom-made UI components for the application according to the industry standards and best practices
- Implementing solutions
- Integrating solutions into the product
- At least 2 years of experience in reverse engineering
- Experience in embedded operating systems (VxWorks / Greenhills / QNX / RTOSs, etc)
- Experience in embedded CPU architectures (ARM / MIPS / PowerPC / Renesas /
- At least 3 years of experience in Python development
- Experience in Binary analysis platforms (IDA Pro / Ghidra / angr / radare2, etc)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.