Daxx is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the Criterion team in Dnipro.
Since the early inception of Criterion in 1984, their main focus has always been to meet the unique needs of mid-sized companies (200 to 2,500 employees). Criterion delivers the best human capital management (HCM) software user experience, functionality and value in the mid-market. Their full range of HCM solutions and state-of-the-art platform help organizations better manage the entire employment lifecycle and make data-driven workforce decisions at every stage.
- Be the guardian of the software in ensuring that everything we develop meets highest standards
- Takes pride in ensuring that functionality that is being tested meets the highest standards and not just works according to the specifications
- Emotionally attached to the success of clients by ensuring that they never have to endure bugs in the software
- Proven 2+ years of experience being a QA Engineer working with web projects
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience testing web applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Learn quickly. Demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- Selenium or other QA Automation
- Knowledge of Performance testing tools
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.