Daxx is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the CuriosityStream development team in Kharkiv.
Do you want to take part in an award-winning leader in the non-fiction industry? Are you willing to satisfy people’s curiosity?
CuriosityStream is accessible on a large number of devices, from your laptop to your mobile phone, gaming system, or Smart TV. We thrive to entertain and delight our subscribers with quality content, including original productions.
There is room for growth for you here.
If you are looking for the challenges and opportunities of a startup with the benefits of a top-tier, a successful company that also a great place to work!
- Meet weekly with team members across disciplines (UX, backend, ops) to drive relevant work
- Manually test core features/functionality of iOS, tvOS, Android-Mobile & Android-TV apps for each build and once/twice every week to ensure Quality Assurance
- Create reports for each test via GitHub wiki with markdown templates
- Work closely with the team to build interactive, large-scale mobile & TV applications
- Produce quality assurance and participate in our agile development workflow
- At least 2 years of experience testing mobile and web applications
- Expertise in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
Experience with Testflight and Firebase test labs
Experience with Github
Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment with tight deadlines
Proactive and ability to work with limited resources
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends
- Experience with emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- You did work on a large-scale mobile application
- You keep an eye on having up-to-date documentation
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.