Daxx is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the HVR team in Kharkiv.
HVR delivers an enterprise data replication and validation platform that enables high-volume real-time data movement between databases and file systems supporting a broad variety of technologies. The HVR Engineering team is based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and in Kharkiv. HVR High Volume Replicator provides real-time data capture and integration between a great variety of database technologies such as Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, Ingres, Postgres, Teradata, Greenplum, Hadoop, Salesforce, and Amazon Redshift.
The engineering is done in an agile organization with a clear vision of the product roadmap.
According to the vision, the implementation of the product must be simple. The product provides:
– Initial load including DDL generation for your target database tables based on the source database.
– Incremental log-based CDC with transformation capabilities.
– Compare/repair capabilities to ensure systems remain in-sync.
– GUI control.
- Take a part in test plan creation for the new features.
- Develop/Execute tests together with other teammates.
- Perform initial analysis of failed regression tests.
- Capture and report any defects throughout test execution.
- Maintain test data & test configurations.
- A total of 4+ years of experience in QA role.
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Knowledge of OLTP/OLAP databases.
- A broad set of technical skills being able to understand development, QA, operations, and management.
- Self-motivated, people-oriented and great team worker.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Tier 2 Technical Support.
- Knowledge of Release Management.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence principles.
- Experience with Python, Perl or any other scripting language.
- Ability to set up own environment (on-premise or cloud) for testing needs.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR-client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.