Daxx is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the holo|one team in Ukraine.
holo|one is an innovative software company offering ‘sphere’ – the most advanced, standardized Mixed Reality enterprise software solution. We deliver value for all major enterprise use cases with a single unified package. With our unique software, we target a few key markets: machinery, manufacturing, automotive, and construction.
Our engineering team is fully focused on building the next generation of Mixed Reality solutions that will push spatial computing forward and change how companies work for decades to come. You’ll have the chance to work with new technologies, frameworks, and take on growth challenges that come with building a scalable and standardized enterprise solution.
Become part of holo|one and help shape the way that Mixed Reality will transform industries.
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams ensure delivery of a quality enterprise-grade solution
- Conduct manual testing of new features in development as well as perform end-to-end and regression testing with each release cycle and analyze results
- Report bugs, defects and errors to engineering teams and escalate accordingly
- Define acceptance criteria for new features during the feature development process and maintain our testing suite of functional and end-to-end tests
- Identify test cases for automation and work together with the engineering team to develop and validate automated test cases
- 2+ years of professional experience in testing/QA in production quality games or user-facing applications
- You are have a keen attention to detail and care deeply about product experiences
- You have a high standard for quality and what is considered ‘complete’
- You excel in a fast-paced and agile environment supporting a variety of projects, platforms and technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with test automation and build systems
- Experience with VR/AR/MR technologies or 3D games
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.