Daxx is looking for a Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to join our strong development team in Dnipro / Kyiv / Kharkiv.
Checkster is a leader in web-based talent decision tools that empowers companies and employers to make better hiring decisions and improve engagement and retention.
Using the new science of collective intelligence and ubiquity of social networks it delivers fast, accurate social ratings and gives organizations certainty in new hire decisions and employee promotions.
Now Checkster is seeking a Sales and Marketing Ops Manager who will be the administrator of our marketing automation and CRM systems and will manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure both sides are optimized to deliver and work the highest quality lead.
- Technology: You will evaluate, implement and manage these technologies systems, creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management
- Data: You will build key reports and dashboards that will be used to inform strategic decisions by both the sales and marketing teams. You will conduct ongoing data analyses to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Alignment: You will play a key role in building out and managing our sales and marketing processes including but not limited to: lead scoring, lead routing, sales prospecting, pricing management, proposal and contracting processes, and more
- Must have significant experience in Salesforce and Hubspot configuration and integration. You will also be responsible for the evaluation and implementation of new technologies as needed
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices on what should be tracked, and the best ways of tracking it
- Have an ability to create and maintain metrics reports and conduct quantitative analyses (including mastery of Excel) on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining data quality within the marketing database
- Experience analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and stakeholders with competing priorities, at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, with a passion for what they do and a strong desire to improve processes
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of: SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Chilipiper, Pandadocs, and Drift
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.