Daxx is looking for Marketing Manager to join Daxx team in Kyiv
About the company:
Daxx is a Netherlands-based company with 20 years on the market. We help businesses solve the problem of local talent shortage. Build a cross-functional team with custom hired software engineers and benefit from our value-added services.
Today, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Amsterdam. We focus our main development capacities in Ukraine due to the country’s abundance of highly qualified IT professionals and the ease of doing business.
- MM is in charge of Daxx’s marketing department with a strong focus on lead generation worldwide, done via all channels used. In this role you are responsible for managing all marketing departments, overviewing their performance, and making them work seamlessly together in order to improve and increase efficiency, achieve KPI’s and strongly grow the output of leads in the future. This role requires strong management skills to effectively manage the different marketing departments (Cold Outreach, Digital Marketing) efficiently, identify possible “bottlenecks” and initiate improvements to current processes. The MM is an innovative personality, target driven, and has an Agile way of working. The MM is constantly trying to improve and always with results in mind.
- MM is a key role and driving engine of the Sales&Marketing department who manages and motivates people within the department to take the right direction and focus
- Defining/improving and implementation of (new) lead generation processes for all territories.
- Managing marketing department employees in close cooperation with the sales department
- Be innovative, identify, test and implement new lead generation channels or improvements to current channels
- Coordinate, evaluate and manage external lead generation partners and internal stakeholders
- Communicate on a regular basis with sales to evaluate results and get input on the quality of leads, ideas from SM and clients, etc.
- Communicate with recruitment in order to get the latest updates regarding the labor market in Ukraine
- Take an active part in strategic meetings with Commercial Director and CEO related to business development
- Escalate any major issues, impediments, and risks related to lead generation in timely manner to Commercial Director and CEO
- Continuous evaluation of all activities within the Marketing Department as for their efficiency and positive influence on the quantity, quality, and conversion of new leads.
- Report key numbers on a weekly and monthly basis directly to Commercial Director.
- Management experience
- Extended experience in the field of marketing and lead gen.
- Fluent level of English, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communicator and able to translate ideas into plans and actions with both internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
- Be able to align all departments involved in marketing & lead generation into following the same approach.
- Agile and business-oriented mindset. Knowledge and successful application of such aspects as risk management, change management, adaptive rolling-wave planning, etc.
- Emotional maturity and stress-resistance
- Eager for professional development in related fields (lead generation, sales, marketing including but not limited to SEO, Content, SMM, PPC, etc.)
- Discuss topics related to working activities with Commercial Director.
- Make decisions within his/her competence.
- Direct responsible for the marketing and lead gen department.
- Making budget-related decisions in cooperation with Commercial Director. Details to be elaborated on the later stage.
- Require the management to ensure necessary working conditions for the duties performance
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.