Daxx is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the Klinkenberg Zaanstad BV development team in Kharkiv.
Klinkenberg Zaanstad BV is a manufacturing company, based in Krommenie, Netherlands, which specializes in internal transport and bulk handling using screw conveyors.
For more than 120 years, we design, manufacture, and deliver an extensive range of screw conveyors (through conveyors or tubular conveyors) for various products, live bottom screw feeders, hoppers with screw feeders, stilling basins, agitated screw feeders, dosing screws, cooling and heating screws for sterilizing and pasteurizing, bag, chain/bucket elevators and, of course, individual screw augers and augers of other types.
Our team is looking for a talented and experienced Mechanical Engineer who has the ability to support our core mission of delivering good quality products for our customers.
- Building 3D models and drawings in Autodesk Inventor according to the project specifications and customers demands
- Assisting in the development of the project’s technical documents
- Discussing the design of the machines with your colleagues and customers via video conferences and emails
- Estimation of project timeframes to meet the deadlines
- Demonstrating creativity, adaptive thinking, and sound engineering judgment in anticipating and/or solving complex or novel engineering problems
- 3+ years experience in an engineering role or related experience
- Technical knowledge of Construction (being able to find creative solutions for technical problems while maintaining an overview on the final product)
- Knowledge of 3D packages, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Speaking English level
- Experience in working with sheet metal
- Knowledge of welding process
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Inventor Illogic or Visual Basic since the company is actively moving towards automation of design process (creating configurators, drawings automation, etc.)
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.