Daxx is looking for Automation QA to join VidaXL team in Kyiv.
VidaXL is an international online retailer. We offer a surprisingly large range of products consisting of thousands of articles from categories like home, garden, garage, DIY, and clothing. Moreover, in all countries in which we are active, we offer customer service in the native language.
You will be working on creating a progressive e-commerce web app (PWA) build using Node.js OpenAPI based Back End with Vue.js material design Front End. This PWA will be running globally in the EU, US, and Australia and serve over 10M customers per month. VidaXL is the first company of its size and class to deploy a PWA.
- 2+ years of testing experience as part of a software QA team
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering/design
- Practical experience in developing test documentation
- Knowledge of test management and bug tracking tools and processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and interacting with product development, marketing and support roles to deliver a quality product on schedule
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English
- Creation regression/e2e tests
- Administer performance of all regression/e2e tests on functional processes
- Creation and maintenance of test documentation
- Create and execute test cases.
- Report and verify bugs to guarantee the quality of the developed solutions
- Providing reports based on test execution (bug reports, test summary reports)
- Effective communication on QA-related and product-related topics within a team
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans
- Participate in the estimation of QA activities
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.