Daxx is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join TAF team in Kyiv.
Customer is Dutch insurance organization which is looking for a Devops to help in further automation of their business. TAF is a leader in Dutch insurance business, their leadership caused by high level of process automation. The projects are for managing insurances and all around it (claims, payments, etc).
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Server (VM) support (Ubuntu); mainly keeping them up to date
- Network configuration / certificates / DNS
- Middleware support (at least Java, Postgres, Payara, but also other stuff like catch-all mailserver) when running on VM
- CI support (Jenkins / GitLab / Nexus / Sonar)
- Docker (not used now but plan to be used widely)
- Automated deployment (can be triggered through Jenkins, but doesn’t have to be)
Will be a plus:
- Would be really nice if we can use drop the same dockerized application anywhere
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.