You have an idea – we take care of the implementation. We, Code-b from Berlin, unite freelancers and specialists with diverse competences in web development in our team. With pride we can say: We have turned our hobby into a profession, because with us there is actually a lot of vocation in what we do. Always up to date, we are constantly searching for new and extraordinary technical concepts. We feel the most comfortable with customized and creative solutions.
With our wealth of experience, we make sure that our customers feel completely taken care of: From development, conception and advice for websites and communities, administration and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and online marketing – to individual web design. Since our founding in 2010, we have already made a few customers happy. A small selection: MyVideo, TravelDeal.de, dapd and Universal.
- You implement web applications for desktop and mobile devices
- Working in a self-organized team to develop new apps and features in new and existing customer projects
- You always keep an eye on different devices and their browsers during development
- Bringing in your own strengths and ideas into diverse projects with the latest web development technologies and well known customers
- Exchange of experiences and cooperation with a successful, dynamic team based on agile methodology
- Great interest in the development of intelligent, quick and easy apps that inspire
- Up to year of experience with React.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Knowledge of CSS3
- Good knowledge of code management systems, test-driven development and agile development
- Willingness to work independently into complex contexts
- Good communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ES 6/7, Angular, ionic, Objective-C, Cordova, Swift and / or Java can not hurt
- Knowledge of React Native
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.