Daxx is looking for a Middle/Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of a large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
Our client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Their current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the class, software product.
Our Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- Manually test web applications and systems across the platform (primarily test layout)
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Communicate on any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release
- Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Product Owner and Business Stakeholders
- Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
- 3+ years of proven experience with Web-based projects testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
- Deep understanding of the Software Development life-cycles
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires a frequent shift in areas of focus
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal English skills
Will be a plus:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in testing REST API
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.