Daxx is looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join the new team in Dnipro or Kharkiv.
The project has the distinction of being Canada’s first and largest automotive provider of digital marketing products. Auto groups and partners from coast to coast benefit from a complete merchandising suite of solutions ranging from dealer commercials to premium photography, all resulting from products and processes across a number of exciting domains.
- Design, build and maintain innovative software applications
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure high quality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs
- Bring to the table new and innovative product and technology ideas that help us continue to lead
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer (mostly Microsoft .NET)
- Deep hands-on experience designing and building scalable, highly available web based solutions
- Solid understanding and proven experience with database design and optimization
- Keen understanding and appreciation for important software design principles and patterns
- Experience with cloud-based architecture for at least one Production application
- Ability to work both independently and with your team within the context of a fast-paced and evolving set of customer solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of projects and processes from the perspective of both client and business
- Strong attention to detail
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Angular or React.js knowledge
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.