Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the Peripass team in Kharkiv.
Peripass is a logistics SaaS platform developed in Ghent, Belgium. The Peripass team has been creating hardware-based SaaS solutions for over 12 years. The team launched Peripass in 2017 to meet the recurring needs of their logistics customers.
The Peripass team relies on 25 experts: developers, UX designers, project engineers, hardware specialists, customer service staffers, business developers and other supporting services. Together we work hard every day to offer our customers qualitative and innovative solutions.
- You are responsible for resilient and working features, according to the technical vision / architecture and functional (design) guidelines. You think along about the business value, taking into account realistic exception paths.
- You are responsible for the quality of new and existing product features, ensuring sufficient test coverage and clarifying the impact of changes. You review pull requests.
- You are responsible for the infrastructure impact of your development, taking into account the deployment pipelines and the availability (performance) of the product. You take part in the release process.
- You are responsible for technical documentation, either in code or through visual diagrams.
- You are responsible for timely delivery, helping to establish our fast time to market as a competitive advantage.
- You are responsible for your own learning trajectory. You are supported by your team lead and peers, however we expect you to take the initiative whenever you need help or training.
- .NET MVC development with C#
- .NET Core
- Entity framework
- Azure Cloud (functions, storage, event grid, key vaults, etc.)
- Git versioning (bitbucket)
- TDD, unit testing
- Software design patterns and best practices
- Architecture patterns
- Upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Front-end framework, preference for React.js
- CI/CD deployment pipeline with octopus deploy
- Agile development methodologies
- Mobile with Xamarin Forms & C#
- Visual Studio
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.