Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Peripass in Kharkiv.
Peripass is a logistics SaaS platform developed in Ghent, Belgium. The Peripass team has been creating hardware-based SaaS solutions for over 12 years. The team launched Peripass in 2017 to meet the recurring needs of their logistics customers.
The Peripass team relies on 25 experts: developers, UX designers, project engineers, hardware specialists, customer service staffers, business developers and other supporting services. Together we work hard every day to offer our customers qualitative and innovative solutions.
- You develop requirements according to the technical vision and guidelines you received from the Product Owner.
- You are responsible for the technical and functional testing of new and existing requirements.
- You ensure clear internal documentation of the technical implementation of the code of you and your team. The documentation is according to the standards and cover documents such as UML diagrams, installation guidelines, architecture diagrams.
- While developing you keep the usability of the product in mind.
- You ensure a universal graphic design within the product.
- .NET MVC, development with C#
- Entity framework
- Git versioning (bitbucket)
- TDD, unit testing
Will be a plus:
- Software design patterns
- .NET Core
- Front-end framework, preference for React.js
- CI/CD deployment pipeline with octopus deploy
- Visual Studio
- Architecture patterns (e.g. queueing)
- Agile development methodologies
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.