Daxx is looking for a Middle Python Developer to join the Daxx new client team in Ukraine.
About the project:
The product is made up of a passionate, rapidly-growing team of lawyers, data scientists, developers, and designers, with a vision to build transformative, AI-enabled solutions for the business world. Our mission is to help companies transform how they interact with their most important documents—contracts.
With our award-winning technology in intelligent contracting, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to grow and win with us!
- New functionality and features development such as implementing of NLP features (via the API’s).
- Adding semantic analysis of the text.
- Expanding our enterprise SaaS platform for digital contracting.
- Enhancing of existing features, and ensuring code is properly tested.
- Working closely with our product team to create proofs-of-concepts and prototypes for potential new features.
- 3+ years’ experience building software solutions using Python.
- A background in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of backend MVC frameworks.
- Experience and ability to create RESTful web services.
Will be a plus:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Knowledge of TDD.
- Knowledge of sockets and queues.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.