Daxx is looking for a Middle/Senior Python (Flask) Developer to join a team in our Kharkiv office.
About the client:
ProCom serves energy traders, grid operators as well as energy producers and industrial companies. Our solutions help to make processes and energy portfolios more transparent in terms of time frames and markets as well as optimizing forecasts. With these and other energy-related aspects, ProCom is making an important contribution to the energy transformation.
- You are a solid Flask developer looking for challenging problems to solve
- You will develop back-end components for distributed computing
- You will customize the product
- You will cover the product with tests
- You will work on clients’ internal projects
- At least 2 years of expertise in Python language
- Experience with Flask framework
- Experience in Linux
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and Kubernetes
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.