We are a young, upcoming, and dynamic IT start-up from Düsseldorf, Germany. Our vision is, that anybody can publish books professionally and make them visible using data analysis and artificial intelligence. Our product is software that uses an intuitive platform to publish books as easy as possible and data analysis and artificial intelligence to make them visible for clients and improve their sales performance. In this way, we want to contribute to a more diverse book market and disrupt it at the same time.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least two years of experience in front and back-end development. Especially experienced in Angular, NestJS and MongoDB. Most of the work will be with NestJS and we are happy to speak with Node developers willing to work with it too if you don’t have NestJS experience.
- Support our main programmers in sub-tasks and furthermore with own project parts
- Development and optimization of prediction models for book-performance
- Analysis and conjunction of different data sources like Amazon & Co
- Collecting data from different sources like webpages automatically
- Analysis of data to improve visibility and performance of books
- Several years of experience in developing web applications
- Several years of experience in programming with Angular and NestJs. Node developers willing to work with NestJs are very welcome
- Practical knowledge of implementation of website crawling, CRUD-API’s
- Understanding (design and handling) of document DBs especially MongoDB
- Good knowledge of revision control in Git
- Communications skills with a team-player mindset (we do daily scrum meetings during the week)
Will be a plus
- The chance to succeed as part of a young and highly motivated team with the aim to disrupt the book market
- Entrepreneurial activity in a young technology start-up
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and the opportunity to assume responsibility
- The chance to get an excellent job reference
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.