Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the Daxx New Client development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
Product is a cloud-based solution for tax advisors and large SME’s to manage receipts, invoices and other documents. With seamless integrations with several accounting systems across Europe our product can be used to automate the full end-to-end process of document processing. From delivery, to book, to authorize and finally to archive.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience with .NET and an ambition to raise the bar for developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions that give the product and its customers a world-class product.
- 5+ years of hands-on programming experience with server-side web technologies, object-oriented or scripting languages as C#, .NET, ASP, and related languages SQL, XML, JSON, XAML, etc.;
- Well-rounded background in .NET development including work using the .NET MVC Framework, WebApi and .NET Core;
- Experience with public cloud providers, such as AWS or Azure;
- Ability/motivation to work in an Agile Scrum team, and to push the team towards the sprint goal;
- Ability to coordinate effectively with other team members on User Stories’s shared responsibilities;
- You know the difference between tightly coupled and loosely coupled systems;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Docker containers and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience with serverless architecture.
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.