Daxx is looking for a Middle-Senior .NET Developer to join our development team in Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv or remote.
Client product is a is an FCA authorized fintech, which supports Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to make better decisions based on data. They bring together macro-economic and market data to create sector by sector Industry Analysis, all viewed through the lens of the metrics that matter to business – Revenue, Costs and Cash. By using financial and accounting data, combined with relevant sector data they provide a predictive view of their clients’ business on those metrics. They use the latest in machine learning and AI to make sure the service is always learning and providing actionable outputs.
- You will support the Chief Product Officer with a range of API integration pieces as we build our client base
- API integration experience from C#
- Experience of .NET Core
- Entity Framework Core over SQL Server and/or Azure SQL
- General experience and use of GIT, standard project tools
- General programming patterns and best practices
- Comfortable with Dependency Injection and extension methods
- Strong English speaking skills
Nice to have:
- Graph QL experience
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.