Daxx is looking for a Full-Stack .Net developer to join Continuity2 team in Kharkiv.
Continuity2 — is a business continuity software provider to world leading brands.
The growth in their business and the advent of new technologies has led them to the point where they are creating new applications and redesigning / reengineering existing ones.
You will be working as part of a fast-paced self-organising cross-functional agile team, developing business critical SaaS solutions, utilising the latest technologies and tools as the platforms are transitioned to the cloud. As an engineer you will be involved in every aspect of the process – from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and deployment. Our teams are passionate about our customers, are innovative, have a strong DevOps culture and end to end ownership of solutions.
- 3 years of experience in web application development on Microsoft .NET platforms
- Experience in developing a “clean architecture” with ASP.NET and understanding how the layers are best managed – ideally using a DDD based approach
- A Degree (or equivalent), preferably in computer science or related subject
- Delivering high quality product using Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and working in a DevSecOps culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience in migrating from ASP.NET MVC 5 to Core
- Experience with Vue.js and other Front-end frameworks
- You will work alongside Product Development to move existing legacy monolithic applications into cutting edge products in the enterprise application space using a combination of lean and agile development practices
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.