Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the SizeUp development team in Kharkiv.
SizeUp is a Fintech (Financial Technology) Internet service company dedicated to providing powerful business intelligence. We deliver our products either as Software as a Service (SaaS) or as Data as a Service (DaaS) through our API.
Today, our primary customers include banks, government, chambers of commerce, retailers, and small business assistance organizations. SizeUp also has strategic value for implementation in accounting software, online directories, CRM, search engines, online advertising platforms, finance, and real estate.
- Write data import and aggregation scripts for new data sets
- Add new features to our core product
- General DB maintenance
- API updates on the backend
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft Technologies: .NET 4.0 or above, C#, ASP.NET, MVC Frameworks including Web API, IIS, and Entity Framework
- Strong SQL experience with MSSQL
- Experience in developing APIs, databases, designing data models
- Ability/Willingness to learn about AWS (Cloud) Infrastructure and to help manage the network, server images, load balancers, and storage from time to time
- Ability/Willingness to move back and forth between Unix and .NET tools
- Experience or ability to learn revision control policies specific to the organization; currently our repositories are managed using Git via Bitbucket.org
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt the vast resources of the internet towards the problems implied above
- Willingness to take on other roles as part of a small dynamic team
- At least Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience developing micro-services
- Experience developing APIs against the OpenAPI2.0/3.0 specifications
- Experience using Identity Providers (IdentityServer4+ is an example) to secure API communications
- Experience consuming and/or creating API SDKs for different programming languages using the tooling from the OpenAPI toolkit
- Theoretical/Practical Knowledge on query optimization, database management, indexing
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.