Daxx is looking for a C# Developer to join our team.
The product is a leading international developer and manufacturer of simulators and virtual training software. They create and manufacture maritime simulators and 3D virtual training applications for clients around the globe, both civilian and governmental.
- Designing and programming new components
- Debugging, bug fixing, analysing problems and improving performance
- Team cooperation and code review
- Giving input to project leaders and management regarding your specialization
- 2+ years working experience with C#
- Knowledge of WPF or other GUI related technologies
- Upper-Intermediate English and communication skills
- Interest in network architecture and network communication protocols
- A team player
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Ability to work remotely
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.