Daxx is looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer to join the Interact team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
At Interact we build one of the most successful SaaS internal communications tools on the market. We work with some of the largest brands in the world and help them overcome large business problems with best-of-breed technology and strategic services. The flexible and scalable solution has more than 1.5m users and has revolutionized the way companies communicate, collaborate, share knowledge and streamline internal processes. Some of our 1000+ customers include Sony PlayStation, Levi Strauss, Sweco, Domino’s Pizza, The Royal Household, Indeed.com, MUFG, Ancestry.com, AMC Network, Activision Blizzard, and many more. Everything we do is aimed at solving real problems and providing business value to our customers – this means that almost everything you work on will reach production and be used by millions of people across the globe.
- Work as a part of a squad led by a Technical Lead, and work on highly complex problems, get involved in senior discussions and find solutions to problems, and focus on delivering value into the hands of the customers.
- Solve problems in high scale systems – not all issues are easily replicable at scale and may require critical thinking and creativity to pinpoint and resolve. Isolating faults in one of our 6 billion monthly requests requires a diligent and methodical approach.
- Find and solve problems in the code base.
- Explore and comprehend large, complex codebases and quickly contribute to removing entropy and improving overall quality.
- Deal with ambiguous problems and propose best-of-breed solutions based on industry experience.
- Deliver projects from inception to release – demonstrably increase the throughput of work. You will sometimes be responsible for end-to-end projects.
- Challenge the ideas and approaches to find better, and faster ways to deliver value.
- Apply critical thinking and diligence to projects and requirements.
- Help the less senior members of the team via code reviews, and honest feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Deep .NET and C# expertise – you’ve got a lot of in-depth experience in web-based software using these technologies.
- Working at Scale – you understand stateful vs. stateless designs (we operate a highly distributed multi-tenanted system), defensive programming, highly-scalable architectures, and how codebase complexity can increase over time unless well-managed.
- Working SQL knowledge – you’re well-versed in writing performant queries and understand the trade-offs between different techniques in SQL.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Docker and AWS technologies.
- Excellent problem-solver.
- Excellent critical thinking.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
What Daxx Offers:
- Direct cooperation with the customer.
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days.
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.