Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join the Fulfillment Lab development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
The Fulfillment Lab will have a prominent place in frontend development and in the design of the APIs that drive our UIs, as well as the design of the application itself. Senior Full Stack Engineer will work with backend development, UI/UX, Product, Design teams to deliver a seamless and elegant user experience.
Our unique marketing fulfilment solutions and software provide expedited shipping, customized packaging, and more to enhance the customer experience.
- Act as a primary driver in the development of an engaging user experience using modern approaches to web development.
- Help establish, reinforce, and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality.
- Engage in constant knowledge sharing with others on the team, across teams, across communities of practice, and across products.
- Coordinate planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and design proposals.
- As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the team and broader organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering.
- Experience with a SPA Framework (React, Vue JS, Angular)
- Experience in C# .Net
- Experience with Database (Mysql, Microsoft SQL, Postgress)
- Proficient in HTML and CSS with knowledge of web standards, advanced layouts, accessibility, and responsive design.
- Comfortable with build tools, template languages, and pre-processors.
- An understanding of HTTP and RESTful API design.
- Ability to maintain a test-centric approach to development to ensure code quality and ease of maintenance.
- Excellent understanding of browser security and performance.
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with SPA Frontends (Vue, Angular, React).
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.