Daxx is looking for a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer to join BSC team in Kyiv, Kharkiv or Dnipro.
BSC is a technology-driven company empowering our clients through innovation. We have various offerings e.g. product-based software development, virtual reality, simulation science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and business intelligence. We have mastered the application of analytics and technology to amplify enterprise performance.
We are looking for a full-stack Web Developer to join our team on one of our software products called PIPware, which is developed in partnership with Partners in Performance. PIPware is a fully integrated, multitenant web application that has been in production for over 5 years. The product enables a myriad of clients to capture, manage, track and report on all aspects of their improvement program regardless of the size of the organisation.
PIPware currently operates in 6 continents globally, expanding across various industries including mining, manufacturing, and aviation. Over $2.5 billion is actively managed on the platform through business improvement initiatives by 3000+ users.
- Develop stories aligned with the given requirements.
- Understand the content on the sprint backlog and the short-term roadmap backlog.
- In-depth understanding of design principles, technical stack and tools used within the development environment.
- Highlight technical debt created providing impact analysis on time and quality.
- Suggest improvements/alternatives on design.
- Capture technical items on the backlog, providing a view on dependencies and effort required and assist in grooming the backlog.
- Understand the scope of the active sprint and priorities of items.
- Provide story point estimation during design and highlight possible skills/capacity constraints. • Guide team on improvement of story points estimation.
- Work autonomously within the sprint parameters i.e. scope and priority and ensure all items are completed within the sprint.
- Escalate timeously when capacity is changing unexpectedly during active sprint.
- Aware of agile principles implemented within team environment and delivers within these parameters.
- In-depth understanding of branching strategy and follows strategy defined by the Architect. • Assists in managing pull requests and resolving branching issues.
- Understands and adheres to standards in place for user interface development and development testing.
- Suggests changes to existing process.
- Provides feedback on effectiveness of branching strategy and DevOps strategy during delivery and suggests enhancements where identified.
- Aware of required test environments and their purpose.
- Direct QA to the correct instance as required.
- Assist in keeping Test Environments up and running.
- Familiar with and adheres to information security policies defined for the environment and solution.
- At least 6 years of development (coding) experience and a minimum of 2 years in a Senior Developer capacity.
- Expert experience and knowledge of relevant technology stack. Current experience and knowledge of C#, AngularJS, ReactJS is key. You must actively use C#, AngularJS and ReactJS in current role.
- Expert experience and knowledge of the .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Good knowledge of SQL and its Management Studio.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing for user experience.
Our perfect candidate:
- Identifies issues, problems or opportunities, gathers and interprets information, generates alternatives, compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Generates innovative solutions, thinks expansively to tackle problems and opportunities.
- Seeks to understand clients, educates clients to build understanding, builds collaborative relationships, acts to meets the client’s needs and concerns and sets up client feedback systems.
- Communicates time frames, gathers information on progress, evaluates results.
- Copes effectively under pressure or opposition (time or ambiguity).
- A flexible interpersonal style that builds team cohesion by involving and informing others.
- Ensures high-quality output.
- Consistently maintaining and disseminating high levels of energy to drive activity or productivity.
- Presenting ideas effectively to individuals/groups and tailoring to the needs of the audience.
- Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking actions to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Speaks confidently, is able to negotiate, dresses appropriately, professional demeanour.
- Our problems deal with resource/time trade-offs
- Our products are not CRUD systems, but rather aim to solve hard problems
Will be a plus:
- IT-related degree/diploma required.
- Project Management beneficial.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.