Daxx is looking for a Node.js Developer to join the Device Insight team.
About the client
Device Insight delivers IoT solutions to a wide range of industries: Mechanical and plant engineering, robotics, Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning, commercial vehicles, vending, transport, energy, etc. Our clients are medium enterprises and large corporations.
About the project
Our goal is to provide an IoT platform which can be used for fleet management, tracking the status of equipment inside fire trucks and documenting missions. Many more features are planned and will be defined together with the customer.
- Software development in a highly motivated team of 7 colleagues o Writing Azure Functions with NodeJS and Typescript
- Shaping customers requirements with the team in a regular refinement process
- At least 3 years of experience in professional software development in a team
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with event driven architectures
Will be a plus
- DevOps: Gitlab CI/CD; Azure Bicep
- Frontend: React
- Backend: Azure Functions; Other Azure Services (IoT Hub, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity