Daxx is looking for a Node.js Developer to join the Kwebbl team in Kyiv.
Our client is a cloud telephony startup founded with a passion for telecommunications and information technology. This is a new and exciting platform providing the very best cloud telephony. Currently, we’re hiring a complete team and have openings for several positions.
Daxx is looking for a Node.js Developer to work in our office in Kyiv. This is a fulltime position. You will work remotely from our premises and become a member of the IT Team of our Client. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate with international colleagues and build your successful IT career in Ukraine.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- good knowledge of programming basics
- experience in development of APIs
- experience with GIT
- know your way in Linux
- able to plan and track your own tasks
- share your knowledge and be a team player
Will be a plus:
- experience with MeteorJS
- experience with NoSQL DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis)
- experience with message queues (RabbitMQ etc)
- knowledge of the Agile and Scrum methods
- you’re a creative thinker and likes to solve complex issues
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.