Daxx is looking for a Node.js Developer to join the Daxx team
With the release of the iPhone, The Client began developing mobile applications software in 2007. After authoring a few mobile apps, it quickly became evident that writing and continually reiterating static native applications was not desirable for developers or clients.
- Design and build a new web application
- Provide software architecture and design direction on platform and project development.
- Work with the development team to plan releases, estimate timelines, and coordinate tasks to ensure all deadlines are met and standards are exceeded.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Collaborate with a team and work individually in an agile environment
- 3+ years of backend software engineering experience
- Angular 6
- Understanding of JSON
- Practical experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.