Daxx is looking for a Node.js Engineer to join our strong development team.
About the client:
For 25 years TJC Group has been providing businesses with consultancy and SAP certified software to support SAP data archiving and extraction for tax and audit. TJC works with international businesses of all sizes across a wide range of industries.
The TJC expertise covers a wide range of functions that can support businesses using SAP:
- Data archiving and data volume management.
- Document archiving and ILM.
- Fiscal archiving and reporting for tax and audit – including SAF-T compliance.
- Data extraction for audit and analytics.
- Selective retention and destruction of data and documents.
- System decommissioning, mergers and acquisitions.
Over 500 clients worldwide have now taken advantage of TJC’s specialist consultancy and customized software to support their business.
TJC is currently developing an innovative Business to Government (B2G) cloud application to manage tax reporting and compliance for international business customers, extracting data from SAP ERP systems to governmental portals in a variety of formats (such as SAF-T) in several European countries (Spain, Poland, UK, Portugal, Norway, …). Future plans include Central and South American countries.
- Understand business requirement and document functional and technical specification
- Involve and contribute to Application Design, Development, Testing and Deployment phases
- Responsible to resolve various day to day technical challenges
- Experience in complex backend application development with Node.js MVC Framework
- HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in parallel file processing and working with worker thread
- Experience with Cloud based WebIDE and VSCode
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Hands on with Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (CF CLI)
- Experience in using Cloud Foundry services in application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in different cloud databases with data isolation techniques
- Integration of data storage solutions (databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of OData/XSOData Service
- Knowledge of performance and security best practices with Node.js
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with source code repository tools like Git
- Experience of working with DevOps Team
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.