Daxx is looking for a PHP Symfony Developer to join the AppyBee team in Kyiv, Dnipro, or Kharkiv.
AppyBee is an online reservation system. It is becoming increasingly important for customers to make reservations quickly and easily. And preferably also pay immediately, so that the bank card can stay safely at home. With AppyBee, you offer customers the reservation, payment, review, and discount experience that makes them happy. Namely on their cell phone. Your customers can book and pay with it, for example via iDeal. That information appears directly on your screen, so you can schedule employees and know which customers have paid. In addition, customers can provide you with feedback via the app and receive your messages.
- Creation of the new functionalities on the backend for the booking system
- Testing its own code by unit and integration tests
- Recommending efficient solutions that can enhance the work
- Active communication with Scrum Master, Product Owner, and other development team members
- Great knowledge of Symfony
- Experience in creating API
- Ability to write automated tests in Behat
- Knowledge of the functionalities of PWA and mobile applications
- Experience in the work with PWA and mobile applications
- Additional knowledge of the services such as AWS
- Just a basic knowledge of agile methodologies and Scrum would be a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.