Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join the Travel with Zoey team in Dnipro.
Travel with Zoey is a Netherlands-based travel company, which helps travel providers to overcome the challenges with customer acquisition and margin performance specifically during the trip.
Travel companies put in a lot of effort to generate bookings from travelers. They have to because there are so many options readily available. As soon as a booking has been made, communication between a traveler and a travel company often stops or is very limited. Travelers are left with questions, don’t know who to turn to or don’t know where to start. After their trip, they are asked to travel with the same travel company again.
What would make them want to?
That’s why we developed Zoey, a digital travel assistant. Zoey inspires and helps travelers with their questions during their trip.
- Write clean, scalable, tested code using PHP programming language
- Development of high-performance, reusable, well-documented code that aligns with the Task / Story requirements with minimal feedbacks being generated during testing
- Software design aligned with architecture specifications
- Developing and maintaining of the new features
- Adherence to the software development life cycle and related processes
- Proven experience as a PHP developer (v. 7.1) 3+ years
- Familiarity with Laravel / Symfony
- Good experience with OOD
- Familiarity with web scraping, data mining, data harvesting technologies
- Solid understanding of MySQL and database design
- Deep understanding, familiarity and skill with programming for the web and software design patterns – and what you don’t know, you can pick up quickly
- Experience with microservices, CI/CD, experiences with graph databases and machine
learning is a plus
- Experience building platform technologies in a cloud computing environment
- CI/CD experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
Will be a plus:
- To be a travel addict 🌍
- Cloud Services (Azure Infrostructure)
- Experiences with graph databases and machine learning
- Entity Framework
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.