Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join the Blu Loyalty team in Kharkiv.
BLU Solutions Ltd, established in 2013, is a regional organization based in Dubai, UAE (https://bluloyalty.com/). The company offers advanced and state-of-the-art digital customer engagement and customer loyalty solutions. The focus is on the areas of rewards & loyalty, CRM, Direct Marketing, Business Intelligence, Big Data, and Customer Analytics. The company has developed a full suite of technology products and services, which in turn, sell them as integrated, plug-and-play solutions to businesses across all sectors.
- Build high-quality, reusable, and reliable PHP code using Laravel framework and based on
agreed-upon designs and architecture.
- Work on the development of the assigned tasks using mainly PHP and Laravel framework.
- Develop Unit-Tests within the code where required.
- Assist in preparation of the technical documents for code written by the backend
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct
- Collaborate with BAs, QAs, developers and operations managers across our various regions
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP and Laravel framework.
- Strong understanding of Git version control.
- Good experience developing and implementing RESTful APIs and SOAP Web Services (Soap) and using such tools for integration with 3rd-party systems.
- Good experience in interacting with MySQL database (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries) and strong experience in designing relational databases (MySQL).
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Strong knowledge of LAMP technology.
- Technical understanding required with Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Good OOP programming and Object Composition, method and class naming, layering.
- Strong theoretical and practical skills in understanding and implementing basic programming
patterns and principles.
- Experience in developing web applications for high load.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.