Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join Jumingo in Kyiv.
Jumingo GmbH is a logistics technology startup from Germany near Cologne and has been operating the shipping platform jumingo.com for 3 years.
Jumingo is one of the largest shipping platforms in the German-speaking area and offers private and business users the opportunity to calculate tariffs and buy shipping labels with just a few clicks.
At Jumingo you will work in a comfortable working atmosphere and a team of open-minded and nice people.
- As a PHP developer, you will work with PHP 7, Symfony 4/5 and API Platform on the continuous further development of our self-developed e-commerce platform.
- Conception and implementation of object-oriented application systems.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of complex development tasks.
- Connection of the platform to web services and data sources of third-party providers such as Shipping APIs, payment gateways or online shops.
- Creation of mockups, components, APIs, microservices, automated tests and documentation with modern software tools.
- Accompany the transition to a service-oriented architecture with a quality-oriented focus through containerization of existing components, continuous integration, test-driven development and code reviews.
- You have successfully completed your studies or an apprenticeship in the IT field or have comparable professional experience.
- Professional experience in web development with very good knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony), PHPUnit, Git, Composer and Doctrine/Annotations.
- Good knowledge of development/use of web services (JSON/REST/SOAP/OAS3).
- Good knowledge of Redis and RabbitMQ.
- High understanding of quality and permanent willingness to learn.
- Independent, solution- and customer-oriented way of working.
- High motivation, ability to work in a team and experience with agile development methods (Scrum/Kanban).
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of MySQL/NoSQL.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.