Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join Retail Unity in Kyiv.
If you like to work on long-term product developments and improvements instead of rushing through short-term projects, then you are in the right place! At Retail Unity you work in a team on powerful Cloud hosted software to service some of the biggest Retailers in the world. The company is ranked ‘Top 10 Retail Tech companies in Europe – 2018’ in the CIO Outlook magazine.
We are a flat organization with short lines and an informal atmosphere. We are a fast-growing company in which you get the space to take the initiative and develop yourself.
Most of our clients have their offices in Europe and the Middle East, but we are also investing strongly in the APAC / US region. With a new office in Bangkok, Thailand, we are able to service any time-zone.
- Work with developers to design front- and backend features to the platform used by different Retail departments or in some cases, consumers directly.
- Development of a BI tool which is an outcome of Big Data dashboards which will serve to micromanage the stock usage.
- Produce clean, efficient code and UI’s based on specifications by the client and/or deliberation with the team.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems together with the team though Gitlab
to Google Cloud.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software based on direct feedback from the clients or customer support.
- Gather and evaluate logs from all data sources with the team to define improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- At least 5 years of experience in development of complex applications in PHP.
- Broad knowledge of MySQL and evaluating/optimizing queries.
- Knowledge on SQS / PubSub solutions and real-time data exchanges/dashboards using sockets in combination with AJAX.
Will be a plus:
- Retail knowledge is a big plus. Like general knowledge on ERP and WMS solutions and/or knowledge on the general buying/merchandise/ supply chain and store operations.
- Experience in working with bootstrap and utilizing this to create real-time dashboards and user interfaces.
- Google cloud experience/interest.
- Knowledge of Magento.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.