Daxx is looking for the PHP developer to join SweepBright team.
We’ve created a mobile platform, making the real estate sales process dramatically more efficient. Our platform is easy to use, likable, accessible on the go and works seamlessly with third-party applications.
At SweepBright, we cut through the bullshit, take responsibility, work fast and independently & love to get stuff done. Sounds like you? If so, we promise you a hell of a ride!
We believe magic happens at the intersection of code and design. If you’re a passionate PHP developer and you’d love to work in a team that creates a globally relevant platform: you’ll fit right in.
- Recommendations for a toolchain that integrates with our existing CI/CD pipeline
- A prioritized list of the areas to which QA automation should be added, and associated approximate costs
- Initial implementation of automated acceptance tests for at least 1 aspect of 1 project
- Organization-wide recognition of your role as an advocate for software quality
- Implementation of the agreed upon toolchain
- Recommendations on how developers and manual QA can better support automation
- Initial implementation of automated non-functional tests (e.g., load tests) for at least 1 aspect of 1project
- You are a PHP expert, 3+ years of PHP experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting integration solutions and meeting business requirements
- You have experience building and architecting RESTful APIs and microservices
- You love unit testing, integration testing, an end to end testing, TDD, and all things testing. You write tests before you start fixing bugs
- Proper coding architecture is what makes you happy (e.g. MVC, SOLID)
- You are keen on quality assurance and automated testing
- Version control (e.g. Git) is something you couldn’t live without
- Your English must be very good, both oral and written
As a plus:
- You have experience with Laravel
- You are familiar with managing CI/CD pipelines
- You are active in the open-source community
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the end product architecture
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Regular business trips to work on-site
- Dedicated HR-client Manager and agile coach to help you succeed
- Regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
- Agile training programs, various tech trainings, conferences participation and English classes
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves