Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join the EXTRA team in Kyiv or Kharkiv.
EXTRA logistic software is a software development company with HQ situated in the Netherlands with a branch office in the UK. We started as a rebel open company 9 years ago but due to our growth needed to change from organic to professional organization. We offer a range of products and services to our customers designed from the user perspective being positioned as the connector between different stakeholders in the international supply chain. We service in 89 countries for various small, mid and corporate organizations. Currently, we have multiple projects, innovation on our existing products as well as brand new projects. In particular, we have a number of projects for the United Nations servicing the WFP and the WHO. We currently have several tactical partnerships in place such as dev-ops specialists and connected to the university of Eindhoven via Wolfpack.
- Produce clean, efficient code in the latest versions of PHP and MySQL.
- Partially work with PHP 5.6 and MySQL 7 code.
- Refactoring of the existing codebase in the beginning, then working with microservices in Symfony.
- Making code reviews.
- Performing unit tests coverage.
- At least 5 years of experience in the development.
- Experience with PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3 and MYSQL 8.0.22
- Experience of working according to Scrumban methodology.
- Good command of English.
Will be a plus:
- You have experience with front end technologies.
- You are a team player.
- You are willing to work with the latest tools, languages and techniques.
- You are flexible and think in solutions instead of problems.
- You are or want to be the best in your field of expertise.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.