Daxx is looking for a PHP (Symfony) developer for relocation to Germany. You will join the Gewerbeversicherung2
Gewerbeversicherung24 develops a B2B product, a Commercial insurance platform for sales companies, tech providers, businesses and insurance companies. There are 5 Full Stack PHP developers of Middle and Senior level and 2 DevOps engineers in Germany.
Gewerbeversicherung24 was founded as a startup 2014 and has around 35 employees so far.
So far they are market leading in this area and want to continue our growth path in the future. This might also mean to tackle other countries.
• Development and implementation of interfaces for connecting external systems
• Creation of efficient and high-performance structures, code and database queries in MySQL
• Conception and development of algorithms based on PHP and MySQL for our online
comparison computers and internal tools
• Very high product responsibility and significant design of the IT agenda
• Close cooperation with the Head of IT and the CEO / CTO in a dynamic start-up dev team
• Further development of software architecture, improvement of performance and caching
• Evaluation of new technologies and joint experimentation of new technologies
• Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable subject and ideally min. ~
1-3 years of work experience
• You love programming & MVC / SOA / API are not foreign words for you!
• Excellent knowledge in PHP and MySQL
• At least basic knowledge of Symfony, Twig or similar (e.g., Laravel)
• Knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and ECMA5 / 6
• You want new technologies like AngularJs, React, SCSS, Gulp, NPM, Node.js etc.
• You are familiar with version control systems, ideally Git or Subversion
• You want to work in a successful, young team and would like to develop personally and
Daxx is looking for a Sr. Full-stack (Laravel, Vue.js) Developer to join Kabel Metaal-Zaandam team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Dnipro. Project description: Kabel-Zaandam, a specialized...Apply For This Job