Daxx is looking for a PHP Developer to join Travel with Zoey team.
As a PHP Back-end Developer you are a key-player within our team making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative, and perform well on every level with the ability to scale up and down if necessary. You inspire other back-end developers to use state-of-the-art techniques, but also love to be inspired by others and learn from them. Due to our fast-paced industry there’s great freedom to choose new cutting-edge technology on every project. Think Machine Learning and Conversational AI applications.
We find it important to help you grow as a person and in your career. As a growing company we offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within Travel with Zoey. We care about continuously training our team members into becoming top-notch developers.
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Code review projects from peer developers
- Integration with 3rd party tools and services
- Give your colleagues feedback through peer reviews to continuously improve the quality of our code
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP
- Experience with React
- DevOps experience (setting up CI/CD, building pipelines, deploying to Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with event-driven architecture
- Extensive experience working with 3d parties APIs
- Experience in queueing mechanism
- Strong understanding of ETL processes
- Solid understanding of MySQL and database design
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a plus:
- Experience with microservices
- Experiences with graph databases and machine learning
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.