Daxx is looking for a Product Manager to join the Daxx team
OSG is the catalyst for customer centric growth. We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools.
We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 800+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products.
OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, Dubai and Bengaluru, India.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient, you are an experienced Product Manager with significant experience of delivering high-quality consumer-facing products within a context of business/IT/digital transformation. You will have strong product and project management skills. You will be confident and experienced in data driven design and in managing a project end-to-end from gathering user needs to
- As a Product Manager you will develop, implement, manage and drive to completion the agreed product range strategies and plans, in order to achieve market share, sales turnover and gross margin objectives.
- Adding clarity to business requirements; challenges business requirements and demands to ensure high quality solutions are created.
- Manage the end to end PRD focused on data driven problem analysis
- Ensure consistency in approach, design, and output to deliver quality, optimal integrated solution
- Lead best practice methodology for data led problem solving with the focus on client needs and actionable outcome
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience working within an Agile Framework
- Knowledge of Jira
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Great customer facing skills – the ability to push-back, challenge, make recommendations and suggestions
- Experience around creating user-stories, wireframing etc.
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts