Daxx is looking for a Product Manager to join our strong development team in Dnipro.
OSG is the catalyst for customer-centric growth. They are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools.
OSG has delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 800+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products.
OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, Dubai and Bengaluru, India.
- Delivering high-quality consumer-facing products within a context of Business / IT / Digital Transformation
- Develop, implement, manage and drive to complete the agreed product range strategies and plans, in order to achieve market share, sales turnover and gross margin objectives
- Adding clarity to business requirements; challenges business requirements and demands to ensure high-quality solutions are created
- Manage the end to end PRD focused on data-driven problem analysis
- Ensure consistency in approach, design, and output to deliver quality, optimal integrated solution
- Lead best practice methodology for data-led problem-solving with the focus on client needs and actionable outcomes
- 1,5+ years of experience
- Experience working within an Agile Framework
- Knowledge of Jira
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning capabilities
- Great customer facing skills — the ability to push-back, challenge, make recommendations and suggestions
- Significant experience of delivering high-quality consumer-facing products
- Experience around creating user-stories, wireframing etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English
Will be a plus:
- Being stress-resistant 💆
- Ability to cope with a big volume of data and tasks
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.