Daxx is looking for a Project Manager to join the Daxx team
OSG is the catalyst for customer-centric growth. We are a global behavioral and cognitive analytics firm driving outcomes for clients using our proprietary products and analytical tools.
We have delivered $80 billion USD in incremental revenue for clients in over 800+ engagements to date, across industries and geographies by applying our Marketing, Customer Experience & Engagement and Operations products.
OSG is headquartered in Newtown, Pennsylvania with offices in Atlanta, Manchester, UK, Dubai and Bengaluru, India.
- You will be responsible for building and tracking holistic program/project plan, covering all aspects of the program — aligning with the roadmap, delivery dates, etc.
- You will ensure that the program/project is planned correctly, that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly and that work is executed and aligned with the program/project charter in order to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- You will be responsible for providing an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the program to enable better decisions making. Ensure that information is gathered and disseminated to all stakeholders/management.
- You will track and highlight trends and raise areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans.
- You will support program and project governance — perform project audits/reviews and extract lessons-learned.
- You will prepare risk management reports and statuses, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- You will deploy effective and auditable methods for those areas under the Project Management Office’s responsibility and Implement project Management tools and best practices.
- Minimum of 1,5 years of experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Project Management Process and new product development process (including Agile)
- Expert in MIS preparation and tracking
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team pizza lunches and Friday company breakfasts