Daxx is looking for a Python to join the holo|one team in Ukraine.
holo|one is an innovative software company offering ‘sphere’ – the most advanced, standardized Mixed Reality enterprise software solution. We deliver value for all major enterprise use cases with a single unified package. With our unique software, we target a few key markets: machinery, manufacturing, automotive, and construction.
Our engineering team is fully focused on building the next generation of Mixed Reality solutions that will push spatial computing forward and change how companies work for decades to come. You’ll have the chance to work with new technologies, frameworks, and take on growth challenges that come with building a scalable and standardized enterprise solution.
Become part of holo|one and help shape the way that Mixed Reality will transform industries.
- Work closely with the core engineering team to design and develop software and ensure delivery of a quality enterprise-grade solution
- Take ownership of features from start to finish, including software design, development, and testing
- Develop and maintain the latest features of our cloud services and APIs with an eye on performance, scalability and security
- Overall 4+ years of professional software experience including 1-2+ years with Django
- Demonstrated experience in developing performant enterprise applications on a large-scale
- Hands-on experience with cloud services like Azure/AWS/GCP, relational databases and building REST APIs and services
- Excellent understanding of backend technologies, cloud computing and the fundamental principles behind scalable applications
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience integrating third-party enterprise systems and APIs is a plus (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Teams, Zoom)
- Experience with search technologies like Elastic and DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.