Daxx is looking for a Python developer to join the Daxx team
We’re on a mission to make influencer marketing data-driven and transparent so that our customers can transform their businesses to harness the power of digital influencers. InfluencerDB is a platform that addresses all the needs of influencer marketing professionals. Our customers come to us for everything from data-driven software solutions to industry-leading insights into professional development and education.
Our software not only supports researching and selecting the best-in-class influencers on the market but also acts as a facilitator for monitoring your marketing campaign as well as your own brand channel.
InfluencerDB is a transatlantic company with offices in Germany and New York City, with clients worldwide.
• You have gained experience in software development
• You are able to work independently
• You have an extensive understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information search
• You have the ability to write comprehensive code with attention to maintainability
• You are communicative and able to discuss technical constructs with non-IT people
• When something gets broken — and it sure will — you know how to fix it accordingly
• Good English skills in writing and speaking (daily video calls are a must)
• Experience (>=1 year) in Python development
• Experience with web scraping
• Experience with asyncio would be great
• work in distributed teams with the right processes in place
• your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the
• direct cooperation with the customer
• the opportunity of business trips to work on-site
• dedicated HR-client Manager to help you succeed
• regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
• training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation, and English classes
• regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
• competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves