Daxx is looking for a Python developer to join the Daxx team
We’re on a mission to make influencer marketing data-driven and transparent so that our customers can transform their businesses to harness the power of digital influencers. InfluencerDB is a platform that addresses all the needs of influencer marketing professionals. Our customers come to us for everything from data-driven software solutions to industry-leading insights into professional development and education.
Our software not only supports researching and selecting the best-in-class influencers on the market but also acts as a facilitator for monitoring your marketing campaign as well as your own brand channel.
InfluencerDB is a transatlantic company with offices in Germany and New York City, with clients worldwide.
• You have gained experience in software development
• You are able to work independently
• You have an extensive understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information search
• You have the ability to write comprehensive code with attention to maintainability
• You are communicative and able to discuss technical constructs with non-IT people
• When something gets broken — and it sure will — you know how to fix it accordingly
• Good English skills in writing and speaking (daily video calls are a must)
• Experience (>=1 year) in Python development
• Experience with web scraping
• Experience with asyncio would be great
• work in distributed teams with the right processes in place
• your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team and the
• direct cooperation with the customer
• the opportunity of business trips to work on-site
• dedicated HR-client Manager to help you succeed
• regular performance reviews with the customer facilitated by HR
• training and mentorship programs, various tech training, conferences participation, and English classes
• regular corporate events, team pizza lunches, and Friday company breakfasts
• competitive salary and benefits package that includes wide medical insurance, 20 vacation days, 10 sick leaves
Daxx is looking for Machine Learning experts to work directly with our Client KPIT in Munich! About KPIT Technologies...Apply For This Job