Daxx is looking for a Python Developer to join a Sanoma development team in the Netherlands.
Our client provides thousands of clicks and page loads per second. Next, to purely digital content, Client’s Technology also provides online content (such as websites, blogs, and fora) for printed media, for brands/magazines like viva.nl, autoweek, Donald Duck, Libelle, and many others.
We have used the Spotify Model as an inspiration for our organizational model and have adopted Scrum for our preferred way of working. Our software developers usually work for 1 or 2 of the labels, with the possibility to switch if either business needs or personal development merits such.
- Agile Scrum with 2-week sprints and daily stand-up.
- work in multi-disciplinary teams where we expect developers to be Full Stack, so to also incorporate for example QA/Test Automation in their daily work, as well as Security, DevOps, etc.
- a clever person with a relevant higher education (Computer Science, Software Development, etc)
- considers Software Development as a craft and the technology used as merely one aspect of that
- has 3+ years of experience with professional web-facing Python development
- is also knowledgeable about basic Front End matters such as HTML and CSS
- has experience with Test Automation, or the willingness to learn this
- has to experience with most areas of professional software craftsmanship, such as Git, Github, AWS, Test Driven Development, datastores, Elastic Search, security, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, etcetera. No need to be a super specialist, but you must have workable knowledge and experience
- is open to contributing to one of Sanoma’s open source projects.
- will work from the office in Hoofddorp
Will be a plus:
- Processing and paying for visa and work permit
- Processing application for child/spouse if required
- Payroll administration in the Netherlands
- Support with registration with local authorities
- The dedicated person in the Netherlands and Dnipro to help you with various issues
- Issuing health insurance (to be paid by you)
- Good salary and fringe benefits
- Full-time contract
- Challenging projects with a lot of variety
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious, international company
- Opportunities for study and personal development
- Business lunch and fruit for the necessary vitamins
- Pleasant work environment with motivated and nice colleagues