Daxx is looking for a Python Developer to join our Client’s team in Kyiv.
Our Client has an R&D office of large international holding, building a portfolio of products linked to each other with the business goals they are addressing. Their project is long term and has stable financing. There are existing solutions for Marketing&Sales departments that are already in production and have an active phase of new functions development as well as start-up products.
The Client team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. The current team size in Kyiv is 190+ employees. They are looking for experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best-in-the-class, software product.
The Client’s headquarter is in Israel. They also have offices in 8 locations worldwide. The R&D team is fully concentrated in Kyiv. They make qualitative software products to enable the business to become more efficient and successful.
- working in the development team to develop, bugfix and support existing solution for corporate clients
- improve existing code and participate in the development of the project architecture
- offer solutions for the effective implementation of business features
- develop and maintain code in a testable state
- 4+ years of back-end development (Python)
- OOP experience
- Working experience with Flask, Celery, Tornado
- Working experience with Docker and microservices
- Working experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with REST API integration and/or Node.js API
- Application Architecture and Database modeling practice
- Good knowledge of SQLAlchemy, MySQL
- Knowledge of how to create modular and testable code
Will be plus:
- Working with Redis
- Working with NSQ message broker
- Best Practices Implementation: Unit Testing (TDD), Code Review, CI/CD, GitFlow
- NoSQL databases
- Experience with high load
- Technologies: Memcache, Flower
- Experience with monitoring and logging microservices
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.