Daxx is looking for a Python/Data Engineer to join the Froomle development team in Kyiv/Kharkiv/Lviv/Dnipro or remote.
Froomle is a leading provider of self-learning recommendation engines, creating personalized online experiences in real-time. In partnership with researchers from University of Antwerp, Netflix and Apple, we developed the Froomle Open AI platform – driving break-through performance in relevancy and fast go-to market through cloud based AI services and personalization algorithms.
- Closely work together with our solution architects, data scientists and machine learning engineers to implement the best possible solution for our customers’ massive and diverse data streams.
- Create and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data and software quality, ensuring the platform is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Work on a variety of challenges such as content and product recommendation, personalization, optimization, classification, ensemble learning, and active learning.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineer position.
- Excellent coding skills, in particular ability to write code in Python in a Linux environment.
- Experience with event streaming architectures, microservices, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, including Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform.
Will be a plus but not required
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Basic understanding of C++, Java or Go
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.