Daxx is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Outmatch team in Dnipro.
OutMatch is the world’s leading talent selection platform that helps over 1000 companies, including Adidas, Pepsi, Toyota and others in making more scalable and predictable decisions on the recruiting process.
As a Quality Engineer, you will enhance our automated and manual testing coverage that supports our new and existing platforms including mobile, web and API-based services and features. You will have the opportunity to be part of a world-class development team which is chartered with designing and building products and maintaining high standards of product quality
Our ideal candidate will be a problem solver and a collaborator with good communication skills and the ability to work with teams from different organizations, geographies, and cultures.
- Design manual and automated testing plans to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested
- You will write, maintain, and execute scalable automated tests and load testing scripts.
- Continually identifying and expanding automation test coverage
- Collaborate with product owners, IT operations and other business units to ship features, bug fixes, and improvements
- Estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities including user acceptance, OS/browser compatibility, regression, usability, integration, exploratory and smoke/sanity testing
- Log bugs found during testing and work with team members to ensure they are prioritized correctly
- Execute test plans, document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort
- 3-5 years’ proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent time management skills, aptitude to prioritize and manage duties on tight timelines
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and a history of independent problem solving
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience working in teams using Agile methodologies, CI/CD experience is a plus
- Database testing (SQL), web services and Java/Selenium is a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.